The Sinking City Guide is a comprehensive resource to the subject of the Sinking City ARG. It covers everything from the history of the ARG and its predecessors to the official lore, and other miscellaneous topics. It includes all evidence found (all chapters. 100% explored!), as well as all evidence that was found but never included.
The Sinking City is a narrative adventure game set in a small fictional city, where something is wrong with the city. The story plays out in a series of town-wide events, and many of these events are triggered by you. Some of these events are scripted, some are not. Some you can choose whether you want to participate in, others you can’t. The choices you make will determine what kind of person you are, and how the story plays out.
The city of Steam is sinking! If you have played “The Sinking City”, you will know that it is a largely mysterious piece of media, with no real information about its world, plot or characters. All of that changes now. This guide will provide every bit of information about “The Sinking City” that has been found, all the information that has been released, and all of the information that has been discovered.
Here’s a brief rundown of all the many places where evidence may be found. Where can I get all of the evidence for all of the major narrative cases?
Within the game, there are nine distinct Cases or Chapters. All of them need the collection of a variety of clues and evidence, some of which are very difficult to locate. However, we’ve got you covered with this tutorial, so let’s get started!
FROSTY WELCOME IN CASE 1
EVIDENCE TOTAL: 23
THE CHARON SHIP’S LOCATION
1) Camera that folds 2) J. van der Berg’s letter 3) A pistol is a weapon that is used to fire a firearm. 4) Photograph the trophy plate 5) Place an ad on the table
Fisherman’s House is the location.
6) Canine Mat 7) Place a book near the lamp. 8) Upstairs, a piece of furniture has been knocked down. 9) Blood on the ground 10) Body 11) Poster – hung on the wall 12) Poker Table 13) Model Train 14) Knife – on Table 15) Alcohol Bottles 16) Photos of Family 17) On the bed, a round item
18) Blood — Near the Basement Entrance 19) A torn piece of clothes with a letter stuffed into the pocket 20) Albert’s Body – In the Basement (melee attack locked door)
21) Helmet – In boat 22) Albert’s Will – In boat 23) TITANIA Inscription
LOST AT SEA (CASE 2)
EVIDENCE TOTAL: 41
THE DEVIL RIDGE HOTEL IS LOCATED IN DEVIL RIDGE
1) On the table, a badge 2) Photo of a sailor – next to a mirror 3) Reed’s Diary (Part One) – Located next to the mirror (Part 2 may be obtained on a return journey.) Just when I was about to return to Throgmorton) 4) Laudanum in the vicinity of the bed 5) Post a letter on the wall 6) J. van der Berg’s note 7) Nightmares – In another room on the same floor 8) Owner’s note – in another room on the same level 9) Map (in a different room on the same level) 10) A word regarding hobo signs – they’re on the ground level. 11) On the bottom floor, a letter to beloved Nephew
THE HEADQUARTERS OF THE EXPEDITION
12) Kicked out door – Shoe print 13) Diving Book Dangers 15) Red item – knocked down 14) Papers on the floor 16) Anthropologist Newspaper, H. Dough 17) Stone – 2nd story 18) Upper Floor Fisherman Reports 19) Upper floor map of the Cape Code 20) What is the best way to safeguard yourself? Note: This is an upper-floor apartment. Shells in a wooden box (number 21)
*Activate Mind’s Eye to find a hidden location near the red anchor.
22) Cargo Manifest – Area of Confidentiality 23) Cracked Helmet – Access to a hidden area
GETTING THERE: GETTING THERE: GETTING THERE: GETTING THERE
24) Revolver – in a pool of blood 25) Shot man’s body Monsters ate the bodies of 26 people. 29) Charter Contract – Inside boat 27) Impaled body 28) Alcohol – On Table (On Boat) 29) Impaled body 30) Artificat – on the table 31) Cape Cod Map
LOCATION: St Mary’s Hospital
32) Floor 0 of the Ship Log (Shelf in Storage room)
Diving Suit Factory is the location.
x2 Unusable Suits (33) 34) Upstairs Diving Suit (Needed to progress story)
Totally investigated! SETTING: UNDER THE SEA
35) Shotgun – laying down. Following a leap to a lower section of the Sea.
36) Toolbox in Green 37) Consult the Sailors 38) Suits That Have Been Damaged 39) Look at the picture (Body of Innsmouther Attacker). Take a picture of this 40) Prehistoric Statue. It’s close to the Tripod.
QUID PRO QUO CASE 3
EVIDENCE TOTAL: 25
LOCATION:EOD Fish Storage 1) Javelin – Stuck in box 2) Box of Fish 3) Dead creature – In Basement. Use Mind’s Eye
* In your mind’s eye, follow the image to the red spot on the floor. It’s close to the corpse.
4) Red Mark Lab Flask 5) Second Floor Bullets 6) Ship – Placed on the table 7) Tools to be delivered 8) Orphanage’s Letter
THE DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINE IS LOCATED HERE.
9) EOD Poster – On wall next to reception 10) Dead creature on table 11 & 12) Experimental Log 1 & 2 13)Devices for conducting experiments 14)Note from Prof. Westerbrook (Second Floor. After getting key from Samuel) 15) Draft of an Article – Second Floor 16) Cube – In Cavendish’s Office. Use Mind’s Eye
* Follow the vision to a locked door and open it with melee assaults.
17) Ricin – In the now-unlocked door, among the bottles.
G Cavendish’s apartment is the location.
18) Pushchair Tag – Second Floor
*Use melee to gain access to a closed door.
19) Ring – Square table 20) Professor’s Fact List – On desk 21 & 22) March & February Newspaper – On wall 23) Board with notes on – You can now connect more clues
*Destroy a second door to get access to the Pantry.
24) Pantry – Dresses 25) Use a frame without a photograph
CASE 4 – FATHER & SON
EVIDENCE TOTAL: 38
THE FINAL DESTINATION OF THE COURIER
1) Basement Wheel Tracks 2) Basement – Dried Blood 3) Basement Gas Container 4) Basement Skeleton
*There is a hidden room in the basement, so use your imagination to locate it.
5) Whisky Crate – in a hidden location
Smuggler’s Hideout is the name of the location.
6) Stain on floor 7) Weapon Storage 8) Blood on wall 9) Cloth fragment – Follow the Mind’s Eye from the blood on the wall 10) Woman’s corpse in Basement
11) First Floor Urn 12) The Registry of Crematoriums 13) Keys to the Crematorium 14) Note on the door – Crematorium Basement Entrance Basement 15) Yellow stain 16) Basement – Coffin 17) Poker – There are two areas to explore in this game.
*To unlock a closed door, use melee assaults.
19) Yellow stain 18) Brush
Carpenter Manor is located in the town of Carpenter.
20) Potato Sack – Manor Basement 21) Brutus’ door inscription – top level
*To track the flying animals, use Mind’s Eye.
22) Fridge (Manor Key) 23) Brutus Double – On the right side of the stairwell. 24) In the Brutus double room, a little bottle 26) Brutus Diary – Safe in Brutus double room 25) Framed picture 27) Uniform – Carpenter’s room cabinet 28) A Boston letter 29) Examine the Altar and utilize Mind’s Eye 30) Place a photograph next to the Altar in the cabinet. Examine both the front and back of the item.
REDEMPTION CHURCH IS LOCATED HERE.
31) The Church’s Note – Ground Floor
*On all of the statues, use Mind’s Eye.
32) Yellow stain – Basement 33) Body – Basement 34 & 35) Priest’s Diary & Key 36) Diving Suit
LOCATION: Religious Fanatics’ Cave
38) Letter from the Church – Wheelchair 37) Song of the Horned Woods Book – On Altar 37) Song of the Horned Woods Book – On Altar 38) Song of the Horned Woods Book – On Alt
NOSEDIVE CASE 5
EVIDENCE TOTAL: 26
LOCATION: Flooded Office in Blackwood
1) Note of warning – Hanging corpse 2) Hanging corpse 3) Bodies on floor 4 & 5) Examine the knifed body and examine the Knife in body. Use Mind’s Eye 6 & 7) Body &To Professor Dough Note 8, 9 & 10) Bullets in 3 different places 11) Translation Notes – On floor
THE Orion Club is the venue for this event.
12) KKK body member on stairs 13) KKK Orders – Ground floor 14) Symbol on wall in Bathroom 15 & 16) The Confession & Nickel Key – Next to corpse in Living Room 17) Torturing Device – Next to corpse
BLACKWOOD’S HIDEOUT IS THE LOCATION
18) Posters 19) Leftover Plates 20) Bed 21) Fish Crate 22) Map on table 23) Pot on stove 24) Altar – Upstairs 25 & 26) x2 dead KKK members
DEALING WITH THE DEVIL (CASE 6)
EVIDENCE TOTAL: 23
LOCATION: St Mary’s Hospital
1) Morgue Coroner’s Report (If you did not kill Harriet)
SEASON: SEASON: SEASON: SEASON: SEASON:
2) No-one-sees-them-dead corpses. 3) On the rock, there is a symbol. 4) Knife – Near the body 5) Put on a suit 6) Rocks with scratches
BLACKWOOD MANOR IS THE LOCATION
7) Tabletop items – Basement 8) Grave – In a hidden location. Basement. Make use of your imagination. 9) On the altar, a rock 10) On the altar, keep a ritual log. 11) Altar Key – Manor 12) The top level of the Blackwood Diary. There is a white eye on the door. 13) On the top level, there is a hanging painting. It’s being watched by the door. 14) I. Blackwood’s letter Come to the Sea, Number 15! Message on the image 16) A body outside the Manor. The building’s side
BLACKWOOD-MARSH FACTORY LOCATION
17) Upstairs Food Leftovers 18) Upstairs Eye Sign Podium 19) Post a map on the wall 20) E. Blackwood’s letter 21) Factory Key – Use your imagination 22) Basement – Ancient Prophecy 23) Cthygnaar’s Seal – taken from the altar (Basement)
SELF-DEFENSE IN CASE 7
EVIDENCE TOTAL: 47
THEATRE: Crown Theatre
1) Poster – On stairs 2) Books – Second Floor 3) Hat – Ground Floor. Use Mind’s Eye 4) Bullet Shells – Evidence No2 5) Body of van der Berg 6) First Aid Kit – Evidence No1 7) Phone – Evidence No3 8) Table – Use Mind’s Eye
The Oakmont Police Department is located in Oakmont, California.
9) Approach a police officer at the exit or entrance.
LOCATION: Milton Pierce’s apartment
10) Placards 11) Prince of Wales’s Book 12) A Reminder to My Fellow Oakmonsters 13) New Mayoral Candidate Frame Note to Milton Pierce (no. 14) Clothes (15) Laundry Basket (number 16) 17) Bottle on the table 18) Throgmorton’s letter 19) Knife on table 20) EOD letter 21) Basement laundry basket
Glenn Byers’ home is the location.
22) Envelope – On table (Has a finger inside) 23) Inscription on wall 24) Flyer – Next to bed 25) Gramophone – Next to bed 26) Torn clothing – On floor in joined room 27) Blood stain 28)Michael’s Diary 29) Poster of Joy Hayden 30) Shovel on floor 31) Damaged green door 32) Wooden planks on damaged floor 33) Letter inside bucket – Room with Glenn Byers 34) Boards – Kitchen 35) Wine Bottle – Kitchen 36) Basket of Flowers – Kitchen 37) Leg Trap – Kitchen 38 & 39) Body & Torn Map – Basement
GANG HIDEOUT is the location of the gang’s hideout.
41) Fishy Notes 42) Sketchy Notes 43) Map and Coordinates 40) Angry with PS 41) Angry with PS 41) Angry with PS 41) Angry with PS 41) Angry with PS 41) Angry with PS 41) Angry with 45) Folded Letter 46) Old Key 44) Reviving the Long-Dead
LOCATION: Milton Pierce’s apartment (Return)
47) Photo of Gun in Laundry Basket
FLEEING PHOENIX, CASE 8
EVIDENCE TOTAL: 21
LOCATION: Joseph Hill’s house
1) Get out the door. 2) Basement – More corpses 3) Landlord’s Letter – First Floor 4) A white body 5) A Letter That Has Been Crumpled 6) Artifacts from the Maya civilization 7) Photograph of the Expedition
SETTING: CRIME SCENE (Alley)
8) Bag (Hotel Owner’s Note) 9) Bitten Corpse 10) Blood & Marks – On wall 11) Fish – Next to fire 12) x2 more bodies
Raymond’s Room is the location (Devil Reef Hotel)
13) Wear a suit 14) Table – Use your imagination 15) Use Mind’s Eye to create a board on the wall
THE HIDDEN LABORATORY’S LOCATION
16) Damaged door 17)Auctarium ad Vitam Peirescii Book 18) Shackles – Use Mind’s Eye 19) Bloodies Torture Tools 20) Green Jar – Top Floor 21)Alchemist’s Journal
INTO THE DEPTHS (CASE 9)
EVIDENCE TOTAL: 45
THE DEVIL RIDGE HOTEL IS LOCATED IN DEVIL RIDGE
1) Documents – Displayed on the wall (relating to past incidents) 2) My Notes on the Prophecy 3) Log of Putting It All Together
ST MICHAEL’S CHURCH, ST MICHAEL’S CHURCH, ST MICHAEL’
4) Gasoline – In Car near entrance 5) Cleans Yourself! Note 6) Canister 7) Altar – Use Mind’s Eye 8) Warning Note – Near Basement door 9) Shopping List – Top Floor 10 & 11) Book Of Holy Flame & Key – Podium 12 & 13) Trap & Book – Basement 14) Wall – Use Mind’s Eye 15) Dream Diary – Basement 16) Bottle oflaudanum 17) Priest’s Records – Basement
*Use Mind’s Eye on large Green Cup 18-20)Father Nicholas’ Instruction, First Part of Instructions and Second Part of Instructions
Coastal Monolith is a geological formation that may be found along the coast of the United States.
22) Diving Equipment 21) Scope 23) The Log of the Most Recent Message Monolith (#24)
THE JIMMY PRICE HOUSE IS LOCATED AT THIS ADDRESS.
25) A relative’s letter 26) Newspaper Article 27) Ground Floor Closed Red Door 28) Top Floor Fisherman Farewell Note 29) Diving Suit
LOCATION: Monolithic Railway Station
30) Necklace – Monolith is nearby. It’s made out of the same stuff. 31) The mutilated face’s body 32) Damaged Monolith – There are two locations to examine on the ground: 33) Damaged Monolith 34) Monster Body 35) Damaged Cart Wheel 36) Body strewn around in a wrecked cart 37) Diary – In the vicinity of the cart 38) Corpse of a monster – near pillar
RESIDENCE OF THE STONE WORSHIPER
39) Statue made of stone 40) Use your imagination to create a monolithic table. 41) On the cutting table, a monolithic chunk 42) Smashed glass next to closed upper story door 43) Book – On the first floor (Only after solving the Blue Cloud puzzle) 44) Upper Floor of a Large Boulder 45) Stone Worshipper Notes – Draw on the wall using your mind’s eye
You should now be able to locate all of the various pieces of evidence from all of the major narrative cases.
- Playlist for The Sinking City – Guides (Videos)
- Playlist for The Sinking City – Guides (Written)
- Game Review: The Sinking City
Spread the word:
- Red Dead Redemption 2: 100% Completion Checklist Guide (RDR2)
- Yakuza Kiwami : Shogi (No Knock Back) Trophy Achievement Guide (YK) Yakuza Kiwami : Shogi (No Knock Back) Trophy Achievement Guide (YK) Yakuza Kiwami : Shogi (No Knock Back) Trophy Achievement Guide (YK) Ya
- Trophy Achievement Guide for Yakuza Kiwami : How To Beat Majima At Shogi (100 Percent Completion) (YK) Yakuza Kiwami : How To Beat Majima At Shogi (100 Percent Completion) (YK) Yakuza Kiwami
- Yakuza Kiwami: Baseball Batting Cages (S Rank – All Modes) 100 percent Completion Trophy Achievement Guide (YK) Yakuza Kiwami: Baseball Batting Cages (S Rank – All Modes) 100 percent Completion Trophy Achievement Guide (YK) Yakuza Kiwami: Baseball Bat
- All Azure Petal Locations (100 percent Fields Of Blue) Guide for Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
Welcome to a new feature I’ve been working on called The Sinking City : All Evidence Found (All Chapters. 100% Explored!) Guide. I have been writing about the Sinking City (a 2D Action-Adventure game developed by Two Point Studios) since I finished it in 2015 and have spent the past two years developing the guide. The Sinking City is a narrative-driven game that allows you to explore a world overrun by zombies and who you are ultimately pitted against and it is one of my favorite games of all time.. Read more about the sinking city lost at sea bug and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- the sinking city quid pro quo
- the sinking city police archive the lost expedition
- sinking city save or abandon survivors reddit
- the sinking city walkthrough
- the sinking city lost at sea bug
Valve has removed The Sinking City from its digital storefront Steam after the company received a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) request from the game's developer Frogwares, Vice reports.
The Sunken City - New VOYAGE OF WONDERS Walkthrough [AFK ...
|Main Story||34||18h 51m|
|Main + Extras||52||26h 13m|
|All PlayStyles||126||26h 18m|
You have three choices at this point. It does not matter what conclusions you have drawn in your Mind Palace. You'll decide the fate of the town (and the world) by which way you walk and which pedestal you use here in the hidden temple.
As it stands, The Sinking City is currently available for sale on the PlayStation Store, Xbox storefront, Nintendo eShop, and various PC storefronts including Steam.
The King will grant you the use of a submerging sea shuttle to explore the Sunken City. When you travel there, your shuttle starts out docked. Arm your best Hydro trap, and Gouda or Brie cheese. You will attract mice that drop Oxygen Canisters.
PC, PS4 (reviewed), Xbox One
The rain falls in sheets in Oakmont. Madness roams the streets in Oakmont. Something ancient stirs in Oakmont. The detective, third person game The Sinking City throws the player into the cosmic horror-filled world similar to H.P. Lovecraft while playing with the players' grasp on reality.
Voyage to the Sunken City card set features 135 collectible cards, which can be recognized with a special watermark (the Naga-swirl symbol) behind the card text, not found on other cards.
A third-person open-world adventure set in the partially-flooded town of Oakmont, Massachusetts, The Sinking City involves the player taking on the role of private detective Charles W. Reed as he attempts to thwart a plan by the Great Old Ones - including Hastur, Cthylla, Idh-yaa and Cthulhu - to destroy humanity.
As such, The Sinking City is decent detective game—particularly in its use of the blatantly Sherlock-inspired Mind Palace system. As you explore a crime scene you collect clues that, while useless on their own, can be connected in the Mind Palace to open up new lines of investigation.
As for Call of Cthulhu, Cyanide have confirmed that the game will take roughly between twelve to fifteen hours to finish.
The Sinking City - What Happened? - YouTube
Expedition Headquarters | All Evidence | Coverside | The Sinking City 2019. Robert Throgmorton will give you the key to the Expedition Headquarters at the start of the Main Case "Lost at Sea". This document is on a desk at ground floor. On the floor in the middle of the office at ground floor is a pile of wet documents ...